Euro Chieftain Lamp Column Banner System
We now print and supply 740gsm double sided printed information banners, in various sizes.
Proven design with market-leading wind-spill factor, wind tunnel tested up to 100 mph.
The Euro Chieftain Lamp Column Banner System comprises of 2
black fibre glass arms and 2 black powder-coated aluminium brackets with integrated spring loaded tensioning and banner-arm flexing mechanism.
Full compliance with EN40 Government Regulation that dictates all lighting columns must be capable of facilitating the wind loading that a single 0.3 square meter rigid road sign would exert.
- Proven design with market-leading wind-spill factor.
- Full compliance with the EN40 Government Regulation that dictates all lighting columns must be capable of facilitating the wind loading that a single 0.3 square meter rigid road sign would exert.
- Wind tunnel tested up to 100mph; Results available in PDF format above illustrating compliance with EN40.
- Suitable for installing onto lamp columns and flag poles from 76mm diameter and above.
- Compatible with straight, fluted or tapered columns.
- Arms can be cut down to match any banner width required up to 800mm wide.
- Can accommodate one or two banners per column.
- Arms easily removed in between banner campaigns leaving brackets and banding in place on the column.
- Brackets installed onto columns using 3 tamtorque stainless steel bands per bracket, estimated installation time to install one complete system and banner: 20 minutes.
- Can be wall mounted using pre-drilled holes within bracket.
Please contact us for sizes and a quotation.